Grocery Store Tours
The grocery store is full of choices, and some are more healthful than others. Having knowledge of efficient and health promoting shopping habits can turn a daunting chore into a more pleasurable experience. We are offering individual and group grocery tours to make it easier for you to find the healthiest and tastiest options at the store.
The tour will cover:
- Best produce practices and options
- Which seafood is lowest in mercury and wild-caught
- Choosing the best sources and cuts of meat
- What to look for and avoid on packaged food labels
- Suggestions of nutritionist approved brands and snack foods
- Cooking options for avoiding specific ingredients such as grains or gluten
...and much more!
Group Tours are $60 per person on Saturday mornings from 10-12 (contact below for specific dates). Tours average about 2 hours and are limited to 5 people per tour.
One-on-one Tours are $175 per person at the scheduled time with the Nutritionist (contact below for an appointment). The average time of a one-on-one tour is 1.5 hours.
1. Bunker Hill HEB - Village Plaza at Bunker Hill, 9710 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77055
2. Grand Parkway HEB - 6711 S Fry Rd Katy, TX 77494
3. Buffalo Market HEB - 5225 Buffalo Speedway, Houston, TX 77005
Phone: (281) 569-4289