"Sugar is the New Smoking"
Cravings induced by sugar are similar to the ones induced by cocaine and nicotine.
Ready to Break the Habit?
Benefits of reducing/eliminating sugar include:
- Weight loss
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Clarity and focus
- Decreased anxiety and more!
Classes start September 18 and will be held in person at the Whole Foods in Katy. A grocery store tour is included in week 1 and a Q&A with Dr. Ginsberg is included in week 5.
Each class will start at 7pm and run about 60-75 minutes.
- Week one: How to prepare for your real food sugar detox
- Week two: Digestion and how it's supposed to work
- Week three: What sugar really does in the body
- Week four: The truth about fat
- Week five: How to move forward and a visit from the doctor!
The cost for the full five week program is $250.
For more information or to enroll in the class, please email Lisa.